- Raise awareness on water integrity and provide a conceptual grounding to understand the issue
- Encourage and stimulate discussion
- Introduce tools and methodologies to take action
- Provide networking opportunities and initiate collective action planning
How it works
A better understanding of the dynamics and impact of corruption in the sector, as well as insight on how to address the issue can help actors identify risks and inspire action.
General water integrity trainings, generally touch upon:
- Corruption dynamics and risks
- Water governance and how it is interlinked with integrity
- Anti-corruption laws, institutions and instruments
- Transparency and accountability as pillars of integrity
Within an organization, trainings can also cover anti-corruption commitments of the organization and compliance processes.
Integrity training is an introductory process and a means to gain first insight on possible paths for action. Further capacity development, or training on how to implements tools and methodologies for integrity, training to build capacity of institutions, mentoring and follow-up of action plans is needed to ensure take-up of water integrity.
Toolsheet WI Training Manual
WI Training ManualInvalid download ID. Invalid download ID. Invalid download ID. Invalid download ID.