WIN is calling for short blogs that capture the different nuances of gender, participation, and the fight against corruption across various cultures and locations. We are interested in stories that inspire, and stories that can provide useful insights on working toward increased water integrity, and improved participation such as:
- How lack of integrity in the water sector is affecting women (where possible marginalised communities) differently or disproportionately
- Non-traditional community leaders improving integrity and transparency
- Participation of all genders in management and decision-making around services leading to an “integrity” impact
- Activists striving to hold service providers and government to account
- Intersectionality, and equal access and fair distribution
- Programme and project design that have gender issues at their core
If you are working in the fields of water, corruption, and gender and would like to contribute to the conversation, please send an email with a short synopsis or outline to email@example.com. Don’t forget to add the subject line as Blog on Water Integrity.
We look forward to hearing from you.