Water and sanitation are essential to life and dignity. They are too important to leave unprotected from poor integrity, corruption, and malpractice.
Water integrity is using vested powers and resources ethically and honestly to ensure people have access to equitable and sustainable water and sanitation services and water resources are fairly and sustainably managed.
It’s an aspiration we can work towards practically with TAPA: Transparency, Accountability, Participation, and Anti-Corruption measures.
CONNECT WITH US
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest insight and resources on water integrity, or join our LinkedIn knowledge exchange groups: Integrity Tools Group and the Sanitation and Water Integrity Research Lab (SWIRL)Subscribe
Learn about water integrity and what you can do to promote it in your projects and initiatives, with online courses and tailored training opportunities.SEE COURSES
TOOLS FOR INTEGRITY
We provide tools and guidance to help water sector organizations around the world engage stakeholders, assess their needs and issues, and create integrity action plans for better water management.SEE ALL TOOLS
WASH AND WRM ORGANIZATIONS
- Understand integrity risks and map out priorities for action
- Increase transparency, accountability, participation and implement practical anti-corruption mechanisms (TAP-A)
WATER AND SANITATION
- Reduce specific organizational risks in accounting, human resources, operations, and maintenance
- Build trust with partners, customers, and creditors
AND SECTOR EXPERTS
- Find publications and resources on the dynamics of corruption in the water sector
- Share insight and data on the impact of poor water integrity
- Join new research initiatives